Annual General Meeting 2021
Thursday 28 October 2021 at 10.00am AEDT
In response to Government restrictions and the potential health risks arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, this year the Company’s AGM will again be held online.
The health and safety of our shareholders, employees and the broader community are extremely important to the Company’s Board and management. Shareholders are invited to participate in this year’s AGM via a live webcast. There will also be an online platform with facilities to ask questions and vote on resolutions. Details are set out below.
Online participation in the General Meeting
Shareholders may participate in the General Meeting and watch the webcast online using one of the following methods:
- Computer: enter the following URL in your browser: https://web.lumiagm.com/352407445;
- Mobile device: enter the following URL in your browser: https://web.lumiagm.com/352407445
Shareholders attending the online meeting will be able to:
- receive presentations from the Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer;
- view presentation slides;
- vote on resolutions (from when the Chairman announces that voting has opened until it is announced that voting has closed); and
- ask questions during the meeting by following the prompts in the online platform.
Shareholders are encouraged to cast proxy votes and submit written questions ahead of the meeting.
Registration to join the meeting will commence from 9.00am (Melbourne time) on Thursday 28 October 2021, being one hour prior to the meeting commencing.
Shareholders will need the following information to join the General Meeting:
- Meeting ID: 352407445
- Username: the shareholder’s SRN or HIN
- Password: for Australian shareholders, this is the postcode registered to the shareholding. Overseas holders should refer to the meeting guide for password details.
Shareholders who wish to attend and vote at the virtual AGM need to ensure they have located their shareholder number (SRN or HIN) prior to joining the meeting. This information is required to register to join the meeting and allow you to vote and ask questions. Please note that, for security reasons, shareholder numbers can only be sent by post to the shareholder’s registered address. They cannot be provided by email or phone. Please check your holding or dividend statements to locate your shareholder number.
Shareholders and visitors will also be able to watch the webcast by registering as a guest via the Lumi online platform. Please note that you will not be able to ask questions or vote in real time if you attend as a guest.
If technical difficulties arise during the General Meeting, the Chairman has discretion on how the meeting should proceed, including if it should be adjourned or postponed. In exercising his discretion, the Chairman will have regard to the number of shareholders impacted and the extent to which participation in the business of the meeting is affected. Where appropriate, the Chairman may decide to proceed with the meeting, including conducting the poll on items of business and voting in accordance with valid proxy instructions received.