We respect your privacy
- What personal information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared, including in relation to our website and investors.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personal information.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your personal information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
In certain circumstances, we may collect personal information about you, for example when you communicate with us, make a purchase or apply for a trading account. We collect current and historical personal information including information about your name, contact details, identification, organisation, forms submitted, payment details and enquiry/complaint details. We also collect personal information about your use of our products and services and your other dealings with us, including from records of any contact we have with you by telephone, email or online.
We collect personal information directly from you as well as from third parties including:
- our related companies, with which we co-operate in managing our respective businesses;
- public sources such as material published on the internet;
- your organisation and representatives, which may be involved in facilitating your relationship with us;
- information service providers which we may use where lawful, e.g. to build and manage contact lists; and
- the parties with whom we exchange information as described here.
Information Use and Sharing
We collect, use and disclose your personal information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, provide our products and services, process payments and refunds, verify your identity and personal information, maintain and update our records and manage our relationship with you. We may also use information regarding your interactions with us to troubleshoot problems, customize, measure and improve our services, train and manage our people and protect our lawful interests.
We may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you or provide our services to you.
We may exchange your personal information with our related bodies corporate, your and our representatives and with our service providers that assist us with customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, payment, archival, auditing, accounting, debt collection, delivery, information broking, research, investigation, insurance, data processing, data analysis, document management, website or technology services. In the event we were to merge or be acquired by another entity, or consider doing so, we may share your information with that entity or its advisers.
The third parties described above may be located in Australia, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Spain and other countries.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us as set out below:
- Ask to see what personal information we have about you, if any.
- Ask to change or correct any personal information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our handling of your personal information.
We may need to verify your identity in order to progress your request. Please provide as much detail as you can with your request, as this will help us to locate the relevant information more efficiently.
We will provide our reasons if we deny any request for access to or correction of personal information. Where we decide not to make a requested correction to your personal information and you disagree, you may ask us to make a note of your requested correction with the information.
We take your privacy concerns seriously. Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.
We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at our own premises and with the assistance of our service providers. We take a range of precautions to protect your personal information. Depending on the circumstances, those precautions may include encryption, information access restrictions and secure premises and facilities.
Please be aware that third parties outside of our control may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions. So while we work very hard to protect your privacy, we cannot promise that your private communications or personal information will always remain private.
The following section applies to our website at www.rwc.com (Website).
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, customize our services, measure website effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies and our Website are that:
- Most cookies are “session cookies”, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Websites.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of our Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page or advertisement created by another user or third party, there may be a “cookie” placed by that web page or advertisement.)
Contact: David Neufeld
Address: Level 26, 140 William Street, Melbourne Vic 3000
Phone: +61 3 8352 1400
Reliance Worldwide Corporation Limited (ACN 610 855 877)