APAC Notice and Disclosure
Information We Collect
Legal basis for processing your personal information
- the processing is necessary for the implementation of human resources management pursuant to our employment policies and pursuant to employment contracts processing of your personal information is necessary to conclude or perform a contract to which you are a party;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with any statutory duties or legal obligations;
- the processing is necessary in order to, in an emergency, to protect the lives, health or property of natural persons;
- your personal information has been made public by you or has otherwise been lawfully made public; or
- the processing is done in other circumstances provided for in applicable laws or administrative regulations.
How we share information
To the extent that we share your personal information with any recipient that is based outside of your jurisdiction, we will, where required by applicable law, obtain your prior consent before sharing such personal information.
We will only share and transfer your personal information for specific and definite purposes pursuant to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, necessity and good faith, and only share and transfer the personal information to the extent necessary for the specific purposes you are informed of.
Please contact us using the contact details below for information relating to our affiliates or subsidiaries and other third parties that may process your personal information.
Your rights over your personal information
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to applicable law. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
- request an explanation of our personal information processing rules
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate. You may also provide us with a statement of the correction you seek to be made (“statement of correction”). If we do not agree to make the correction you have sought, you may request that we attach the statement of correction to the information in a manner that ensures that the statement of correction will always be read with the information.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honour your requests.
If you would like to discuss or exercise such rights, or to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by telephone at 1800 810 803.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims
- Deal with any complaints regarding the services
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. We will select personal information whose retention period has expired and erase such information in accordance with applicable laws and our policies. When erasing your personal information, we will take reasonable and technically feasible measures to ensure that the personal information is irrecoverable. For example, electronic files which contain personal information will be deleted permanently using a technical method which makes the files irrecoverable and any other records, print-outs, documents or any other recording media will be shredded or incinerated. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.